Cybersecurity is the number one most requested topic our customers would like to see on the agenda for the SmarshCONNECT user conference.
FINRA and SEC regulated firms are now required to build, communicate and monitor a cybersecurity program to protect client information and financial transaction details. As a result, each regulator routinely conducts cybersecurity-focused examinations in addition to other typical exams.
Attend this workshop-style session to:
- Review what information is being asked for in the FINRA Cybersecurity Checklist
- Understand the guidance issued on Cybersecurity by the SEC earlier this year
- Build a framework to create a sound Cybersecurity plan and lifecycle strategy centered around these key elements:
- Assess to know how ready your firm is for today’s known threats
- Implement solutions and Train to address gaps
- Test systems and simulate attacks to see how countermeasures perform when needed
- Remediate to resolve remaining issues revealed in testing
Use this session to build your cybersecurity strategy, or to benchmark it against your peers and recommended best practices.
Register for SmarshCONNECT