The old adage is true: wants and needs are two different things. You want to attend SmarshCONNECT 2016, but may have a hard time justifying to yourself—or your management team—why you need to attend. If you have to present a good business case, use this list of Top 5 Reasons to Attend SmarshCONNECT as part of your pitch. Need more help? Download, Justify Your Trip, an email-ready letter that helps make your case for attending.
- Expand your knowledge and find solutions. Our breakout sessions and workshops aren’t designed for you to merely listen to discussions that kind of apply. They are uniquely designed to engage you in conversations about ongoing advancements in archiving and compliance technology, and provide you with best practices, industry insight, and strategies other Smarsh users have applied to their toughest challenges. One session, Effective Policy Management Workshop—provided by Marianna Shafir—shows you how to build the best policies and put them in place to significantly reduce message review volume, while improving compliance practices. During session hours, a private, designated 1-on-1 area is also available for you to meet with Smarsh experts during a pre-scheduled 20-30 minute meeting, and get specific solutions that address your challenges. You’ll come away with the information you need to build and refine existing tools to create a more effective and efficient compliance solution.
- Hear first-hand from industry thought leaders. Hear about what’s happening in the industry—straight from the source. SmarshCONNECT gives you a front-row seat as compliance and regulatory experts share their take on regulatory guidance and top compliance priorities. You’ll hear predictions for supervision and archiving from Smarsh CEO, Stephen Marsh, and featured speakers—Nick Hayes (Forrester Research analyst), and Marianna Shafir, (Smarsh supervision and compliance consultant)—will also share their knowledge about industry trends and the best approach to compliance.
- Learn what your peers are doing. Hear from and talk to your peers about their methods for resolving a variety of compliance challenges. Comparing their solutions to yours can help uncover areas of risk and opportunity, and create a stronger compliance program. While you are there, introduce yourself to someone you recognize but never had the chance to chat with, or someone from Smarsh who you’ve only read about or spoken to by phone. New or revitalized connections may also develop into relationships that enhance your work and strengthen your professional network.
- The price is right. How much time and money would you spend on airfare, transportation, hotel, and conference fees attending multiple events to get the level of information and access to industry experts offered during our three-day user conference? Only at SmarshCONNECT can you take Effective Policy Management Workshop—usually a three-hour course offered at $300—at no cost. At $699 ($599 with early bird discount), we’ve made the investment to attend as cost-effective as possible. No matter how you add it up, SmarshCONNECT presents more information and more value, for less money and less time. It’s a win-win-win proposition.
- Location, location, location. Let’s get to the fun stuff. SmarshCONNECT is held at the world-famous Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World® Resort. Unwind during an evening event at Epcot—followed by an afterparty atop the Four Seasons—after a busy day of learning and networking. We’ve even reserved a block of rooms that are available at the same low rate for three days before and after the conference (based on hotel availability), so you can enjoy extra time exploring local attractions, such as Magic Kingdom and Golf Universal Orlando.
Register today! SmarshCONNECT 2016 takes place November 9 – 11, in Orlando.